December 19, 2010
It's Christmas time! And we are all ready with our sweaters and all:) Yep, me and El and Kaitlin made our own Christmas sweaters. How crafty of us. :) And we even got boys briefs that say "ho ho ho" all over. I think I might convert to boy undies. These pictures are all the Davis 304 girls - Robyntino, Ney, me, Barbie, Tasha, and El-bell.
December 4, 2010
- Dishes are supposed to be washed after use. Like, not 5 days after use.
- No matter how hot your boyfriend is or the steamy date you had last night, the other 50 people on the bus don't care in the least bit. Yes, it does make for good gossip material, but unless you want everyone and their dog aware of your dramatic life, you might just want to hang up or use a 10 inch whisper.
- Just because you don't go to sleep until 7 or 8 am doesn't mean we should accommodate your sleeping schedule by not listening to music in our apartment before 2 in the afternoon.
- After the age of 2 years old, its not cute to pick your nose.
- Classes shouldn't start at 7:30. And even though they do, you shouldn't take a 7:30 class.
- Eating an entire carton of ice cream in one day isn't good for your health. But its ok if you spread it out over maybe 3 days...
- Watching Spongebob isn't bad for your health. It may lower your IQ by a point or two, but don't worry, it doesn't affect when you will die.
- Mustaches aren't attractive. Unless you are the .03% of the population who can look past physical characteristics to the true character of a person. But even then...
- A healthy, balanced diet should consist of ice cream, cookie dough, smoothies, cereal, and of course some toast, mashed potatoes, and cheese-itz.
- They don't kick you out of USU just because you aren't a true aggie...
- Don't go grocery shopping when you are starving!
- Yes, Walmart does have "always low prices", even if you have to stand in line for an eternity.
- The other 200 people in the class really don't care what you have to say about every single comment the professor makes. Your life story should probably be saved and shared with people actually care and in a setting that it actually applies to.
- If you are paying for your education, you should probably go to classes. There's no point in flushing your education down the toilet by sleeping all day.
- Although it may not be obvious to the professor, all 107people sitting behind you can watch your facebook stalk people and shop online at victoria's secret during class