October 31, 2010
This is in honor of tricia:) She came up this weekend from cedar city to visit! I have known her since forever ago! Like really, we met in 7th grade. And look at us now. :)
♪"i want to be a billionaire so freakin bad" haha I don't really want to be a billionaire... But it would be nice sometimes to actually have money! Like, how the heck can you go to Mexico if you don't have money? And study abroad? And other fantastic places? Yep, just a little money would make like a lot more convenient...
But I'm hoping for a bag of money to fall out of the sky or something! Actually, just another job would be great. Then I could pay for school stuff. And go to Mexico in december to build houses:) Life would be grand if I had some money. And people ask why on earth I am majoring in social work...
October 29, 2010
stargazing . Coldstone . fire alarms going off . eating cookie dough .
living in a giant hairball . movies . mattress surfing . dance parties . more ice cream . swimming . homework . more movies .
pet goldfish . climbing to top of buildings on main street . sleep . pretty fall leaves .
bonfire in the mountains . getting a job . grocery shopping . football games
Once upon a time we decided to go get some pet goldfish. So we went to wally world and bought 6 cute little fish. What better thing can you buy for only 28 cents?! Kaitlyn even got a fish bowl, rocks, and food. She was pretty attached. :) We put 4 of them in this bubbly lamp thing that lights up in the boys apartment upstairs. When the bubbles were on it was like a massage for the fish:) One by one, each of the fish died. Sad day. I guess something that only costs 28 cents isn't supposed to last forever... And we learned that when you leave a dead fish sitting in a cup of water for a few days it starts to stink. bad. and the eyeballs turn white. gross. RIP little stripe and spot :)
October 17, 2010
We had a pie day. Chicken pot pie for dinner, and ice cream mud pie too. Delicious. Whats better than cookies'n'cream ice cream, chocolate graham cracker crust, fudge sauce, and whip cream? And we ate all the ice cream yumminess. It was superb:)
October 13, 2010
We have bunkbeds! One day we realized that the beds move easily, so we started moving them around the room. Unfortunately, our room is NOT very big, and is NOT meant for a lot of rearranging. So, we just scooted the beds right next to each other so we could sleep by each other. It was like a giant king size bed:) And then, (because we are so brilliant) Britney had the idea to make bunkbeds. So we went and bought a dowel, cut it (with a kitchen butcher knife...), stacked the beds, and even had to lower the mattresses- all by ourselves! Yep, all without the assistance of any men. And now our room is just so cute:) Yep, I sleep on the top. I haven't rolled off...or fallen on Britney...yet. We even stacked the dressers and brought in the greenbean (spooning) chair.
October 12, 2010
A few weeks ago me and some of my roommates went to the Logan temple to do baptisms for the dead. We went there, got dressed, did confirmations, sat and waited forever for our turn to be baptized. It was finally my turn, and so I walked over to the font, started walking down the stairs, and KASPLOOSH! I totally fell while going down the stairs. Lets just say, it was one of the funniest moments of my life. It wasn't just a little trip, but was a big fall, luckily it was feet first and I didn't go all the way under the water. The guy in the water jumped forward to try and catch me. The old guys were crackin up too, and I couldn't stop laughing. It was so hilarious, I wish I had a video of the whole thing. The other girls were laughing so hard too, and it was so hard to stay composed during the baptisms. If I had seen anyone else fall like that, I probably would have peed my pants.
- cereal. i love frosted flakes. I haven't even counted how many bowls of cereal I have had....
- the aggie shuttle! This comes in very handy, especially when its freezing cold and i have to go to a 7:30 class. I justify taking this instead of walking by later going to the gym to work out:)
- the gym! I like to work out....when i have the motivation:) yay for aerobics class!
- Double side by side bikes. (I don't know what they are really called, but there's a picture below..) One day me and Britney got a bike from aggie blue bikes (its free!) and rode ALL over campus (and the cemetery) on this sweet bike! Three people can ride it, and they are super fun, hard to tip over, and easy to ride because there is two people pedaling!
- cookie dough!! This is my weakness...Whenever we make cookies we end up hardly cooking any of it (its better that way anyways, right?). I love the betty crocker oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from the little mix. delicious.
- pandora. I just love pandora. it makes listening to music so convenient:)
- mattress surfing. One night we rode mattresses down the stairs and lined the stairs and slid down the mattresses. If only we had a longer staircase....
- sleeping. This is my favorite part of the day. Some days I get more than on others, but I sure do love to sleep:)
- playing the piano. Unfortunately, there is only a little clavinova down in the lounge, so I miss playing the piano! One day Britney and me went to The Piano Gallery and just sat there for over an hour and played :)
- fall! It is sooo pretty up in Logan! I love all the gorgeous trees, and especially driving through the canyon. If only it could stay like this for the next 6 months...
I have already been up at USU for a month and a half! It is crazy how fast time goes by. I live in Davis apartments (technically on campus, but forever away....the shuttle has become my best friend...) There are six girls in my apartment, 3 rooms, a kitchen, one toilet and shower, and its great:) I really like where I live, and am so lucky to live in the apartments that were just renovated. Eating the same thing all the time gets really old...but i have only eaten top ramen twice! Life is pretty good!