January 30, 2011

Freshman Year: Part 2

Time sure flies.
But I guess thats a good thing....
It just seems dumb that now that I am finally meeting some people I live by the year is already half way over.
It reminds me that I should take advantage of all the opportunities I have...I won't be 19 forever!
In fact, I'll be 21 next year. Old.

School is good. Life is good.
This semester I am taking 15 credits. English 2010, Bio, Psych, Stats, Human Development. Unfortunately there have already been 2 tests. And one next week.
The first few weeks of the semester I also worked in the bookstore. So my life was pretty busy with working two jobs and school. I'm just grateful for having those jobs!

This semester my life has gone like this:
eat
sleep
eat
classes
work
eat
homework
sleep
eat
with lots of movie watching and some occasional working out in between... :)

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment