May 29, 2011

To Do List Updated:)

I've been thinking about what I want to do before I die. Not like I'm 85 and nearing death...haha. But I am 19 and nearing family and kids and all that stuff that can alter life plans! So....there are some things that I want to do. And the time is now approaching for some of these....
  • Paragliding (20th birthday?!....)
  • Skydiving (sounds nice...but I'm not sure I'm up for it yet. But if I wait too long then I will have no sense of adventure anymore! :)
  • Go on a church history tour (I can check this one off in just a few weeks!)
  • Write lots of letters to missionaries and other people
  • Be on the Amazing Race (just dreamin here....)
  • learn spanish
  • ride in a hot air balloon.
  • Go on a humanitarian trip to somewhere in South America
  • take my future family on a service trip too
  • go snorkeling and swim with turtles
  • go to Hawaii (the snorkeling would work well here:)
  • become a social worker
  • go on a mission
  • go to another country to teach English (India?...)
  • be an EFY counselor
  • be in the pillsbury bakeoff
  • write my own cookbook
  • write a cookbook for college student
  • go to Ireland, Italy, and the Seychelles Islands
  • have kids
  • adopt a black baby
  • learn to surf
  • be a wedding planner (I might be working at Magnolia Grove until i'm 40...)
  • go to Prince Edwards Island in the fall (or anywhere east coast)

No comments:

Post a Comment