October 12, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things.....

  1. cereal. i love frosted flakes. I haven't even counted how many bowls of cereal I have had....
  2. the aggie shuttle! This comes in very handy, especially when its freezing cold and i have to go to a 7:30 class. I justify taking this instead of walking by later going to the gym to work out:)
  3. the gym! I like to work out....when i have the motivation:) yay for aerobics class!
  4. Double side by side bikes. (I don't know what they are really called, but there's a picture below..) One day me and Britney got a bike from aggie blue bikes (its free!) and rode ALL over campus (and the cemetery) on this sweet bike! Three people can ride it, and they are super fun, hard to tip over, and easy to ride because there is two people pedaling!
  5. cookie dough!! This is my weakness...Whenever we make cookies we end up hardly cooking any of it (its better that way anyways, right?). I love the betty crocker oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from the little mix. delicious.
  6. pandora. I just love pandora. it makes listening to music so convenient:)
  7. mattress surfing. One night we rode mattresses down the stairs and lined the stairs and slid down the mattresses. If only we had a longer staircase....
  8. sleeping. This is my favorite part of the day. Some days I get more than on others, but I sure do love to sleep:)
  9. playing the piano. Unfortunately, there is only a little clavinova down in the lounge, so I miss playing the piano! One day Britney and me went to The Piano Gallery and just sat there for over an hour and played :)
  10. fall! It is sooo pretty up in Logan! I love all the gorgeous trees, and especially driving through the canyon. If only it could stay like this for the next 6 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment