October 12, 2010

going to the temple...


A few weeks ago me and some of my roommates went to the Logan temple to do baptisms for the dead. We went there, got dressed, did confirmations, sat and waited forever for our turn to be baptized. It was finally my turn, and so I walked over to the font, started walking down the stairs, and KASPLOOSH! I totally fell while going down the stairs. Lets just say, it was one of the funniest moments of my life. It wasn't just a little trip, but was a big fall, luckily it was feet first and I didn't go all the way under the water. The guy in the water jumped forward to try and catch me. The old guys were crackin up too, and I couldn't stop laughing. It was so hilarious, I wish I had a video of the whole thing. The other girls were laughing so hard too, and it was so hard to stay composed during the baptisms. If I had seen anyone else fall like that, I probably would have peed my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment